MANHATTAN, Kansas – Kansas State Athletics has announced the promotional schedule and single-game ticket pricing for K-State Soccer in the inaugural season at Buser Family Park.
Single-game tickets will be available through the K-State Athletics ticket office (800-221-CATS, www.kstatesports.com/tickets) beginning at 8:30 a.m. Monday. Tickets start at just $5 when purchased in advance.
A fan’s best value continues to be the new Soccer Powercat Pass – a season-ticket option available for just $50 or only $40 for K-State faculty and staff, military, seniors and youth. The Powercat Pass includes nine general admission vouchers that can be redeemed for any game in any combination, giving fans the flexibility of choosing which matches they want to see. Fans can attend all nine home events or go with eight friends to one match.
Bundle Powercat Passes together and save big with either a 4-Pack (36 soccer vouchers; less than $6 per match) or the Ultimate Powercat Pass (75 vouchers for any volleyball, soccer, women’s basketball or baseball regular season game; less than $2.70 per game).
The nine-match home schedule will feature fan-friendly events including, theme nights, giveaways, and special offers. For a complete listing of promotions, visit kstatesports.com/promotions.
K-State will play nine home matches, including four matches in Big 12 play.
Season-Long Ticket Promotions:
• Youth Team and Camper Nights: Youth teams and K-State soccer camp attendees can attend select matches for free this season with prior registration. For more information or to register your teams, contact Luke Jackson at (785) 532-6945 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three days prior to your selected match. Team/Camper Nights include Sept. 1 vs. South Dakota State, Sept. 12 vs. Gonzaga, Sept. 21 vs. BYU and Oct. 11 vs. Iowa State.
• Wildcat Weekends: Purchase a general admission ticket for just $3 when you show your football ticket from that same weekend’s game. This season’s Wildcat Weekends include Aug. 29 vs. Arkansas State, Sept. 1 vs. South Dakota State and Oct. 27 vs. West Virginia. Fans must show their football ticket at the gate.
• MVP (Most Valuable Professor) Night – Aug. 29 vs. Arkansas State: August is back to school month and to celebrate all teachers can purchase a discounted ticket at the gates by showing a valid teacher ID. All teachers of any grade level or school are encouraged to participate. First 200 fans through the gate will receive K-State Soccer thundersticks and schedule posters to start the season off right.
• Area 51 Night – Sept. 12 vs. Gonzaga: Join our Raid as the Cats take on Bulldogs in this non-conference clash. The first 100 students will receive a K-State Soccer LED Alien Headband.
• Junior Wildcats Club Day – Sept. 15 vs. Tulsa: K-State welcomes members of the Junior Wildcats Club to Buser Family Park on National Batman Day! The exclusive pregame event will include concession discounts and the opportunity to participate in pregame activities and get autographs from Willie Wildcat. The first 100 kids 12 and under will receive a Powercat Batman mask.
• Cats for the Cure – Sept. 21 vs. BYU: The Wildcats continue the fight against cancer with the annual cancer awareness match. K-State will celebrate cancer survivors during the game, and fans will have the opportunity to learn about local cancer fighting efforts. Fans who enter the match wearing pink can purchase a $3 general admission ticket at the gate. First 200 fans will receive a pink jersey rally towel.
• Old Town Road Night – Sept. 26 vs. Baylor: Yeah, I’m gonna take myself to the old town road. Buser Family Park will host the Billboard #1 song theme night when the Cats take on the Bears to open Big 12 play. The first 200 students will receive a purple K-State cowboy hat. K-State students can earn points for their Cat Communities and win additional prizes.
• Fort Riley Day – Sept. 29 vs. Texas: The K-State women’s soccer team will honor the men and women of Fort Riley including their partner unit in the “Big Red One”. All active duty Military and Veterans can purchase a $3 general admission ticket at the gate during this salute to service game.
• National Coffee Day – Sept. 29 vs. Texas: The first 250 fans to the match against Texas will receive a free cup of coffee.
• Pitch Black – Oct. 11 vs. Iowa State: Help create an unmatched environment with the annual Pitch Black promotion – where all fans are encouraged to wear black. All general admission tickets and select concessions are just $1 each! The first 200 students will receive a free pitch black t-shirt. Wear black and help black out the pitch!
• Senior Day – Oct. 27 vs. West Virginia: Salute K-State’s senior class in a special presentation on match day, plus K-State Soccer will welcome back the program’s alumni. First 100 kids 12 and under will receive a mini K-State soccer ball which can be used for post-game autographs.
Promotions and match times are subject to change.
Source: Kansas State Sports