Hey Sooner fans, we’ve got a bunch of links to deliver you today. Coming off a much-needed bye week, the Oklahoma Sooners are primed for their third consecutive conference title run. In this edition of the Hot Links you’ll read about the college football dream team, Mayfield’s edge, and the return of OU basketball.
You’ll want to catch up on all that and more, so check out the Hot Links right away!
- Here’s more proof that the University of Oklahoma will always be Running Back U. We’re proud of ya, Billy. Boomer!
- Washington head coach Chris Petersen is not a fan of the late-night kickoffs, but the issue is a by-product of both the Huskies’ success as well as their place on the map. Personally, I’m a college football junkie, so I’ll watch any game no matter how late, but I understand that for most people, including the team, late starts can take their toll.
- If there was a September Heisman Trophy awarded, would Penn State running back Saquon Barkley win it?
- Washington State has been fined $25,000 by the Pac-12 Conference for its fans rushing the field after defeating the USC Trojans on Friday night. It was worth it.
- Basketball reality star LaVar Ball has decided to homeschool his youngest son LaMelo Ball. These antics and decisions by the Ball family are growing tired, but the media eats it up, so whatever. It’s also probably the best thing for both parties.
- After the tragedy in Las Vegas, the victims and their families need our help. If you would like to help in some way, you can donate to the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund started by Steve Sisolak, Clark County Commission Chair. The fund has already reached over $3 million in donations, nearing the $4 million goal.
Follow Crimson & Cream Machine on Twitter!
Source: Crimson and Cream Machine
Powered by WPeMatico