We made it. Bedlam is officially upon us. ESPN’s College GameDay crew is in Stillwater this morning for what should shape up to be another epic installment of one of the more heated in-state rivalries in the nation. If your entire day isn’t planned around watching the Oklahoma Sooners take on the Oklahoma State Cowboys then you’re doing it wrong. With bragging rights, conference title hopes and a potential playoff berth on the line, expect both teams to leave everything they’ve got on the field.
After that quick little pump up, check out Sooner Sports’ Scene Setter with Toby Rowland, the voice of Oklahoma football, and special guest Jim Ross, a lifelong Sooner diehard. You won’t be disappointed:
And in case you missed the headgear pick, Kirk Herbstreit went with the Sooners, Lee Corso donned Pistol Pete’s head, and everybody fired some shots. Game on.
Now onto the links, where you’ll find Baker Mayfield’s favorite place to carve a defense up, a super creepy parade float, the return of the ‘stache and more!
- Given its lopsided history, every OU coach is expected to dominate the Bedlam series. Thanks to the coaching greats of Sooner lore, much of Coach Riley’s lasting legacy will be determined by his record against the Cowboys.
- Adam Stites of SB Nation lists five reasons for NFL fans to watch Baker Mayfield. It’s good stuff.
- From Lincoln Riley to Baker Mayfield, you better believe these Sooners know what’s at stake and the challenge that lies ahead of them. All week long the team has been dialed in, game faces and all.
- Speaking of game faces, check these out. You knew this was coming:
- Congratulations on your decision, young man! You made a great choice. Jack wrote more about it when the news broke, so you should definitely check that out here.
‘Stick to Sports!’:
- With a name like Strudel, it’s like they set this dog up for this fate. I’m proud of her for putting in the hard work to drop some of that extra poundage! I could sure use this kind of commitment to healthier habits in my own life:
Follow Crimson & Cream Machine on Twitter!
Source: Crimson and Cream Machine
Powered by WPeMatico