What else can be said about Trae that hasn’t been said already? He’s the standard of excitement in today’s college basketball. Watch this super cool feature that goes behind the scenes of his SLAM photoshoot and interviews with Trae and his father, Rayford Young. I gotta get me one of those hoodies that his dad is wearing. So cool.
And don’t forget to check out the accompanying Trae Young article from SLAM Magazine’s Franklyn Calle. Trae Mania is sweeping the nation, so soak it up while you can, Sooner fans. Now onto today’s edition of Hot Links. Find out what the football team is up to on Snapchat, why Baker Mayfield is way better than Josh Allen, how somebody stole a seven-foot unicycle and more!
- Trae Young is currently averaging just over 30 points per game. While it may be unheard of in today’s collegiate game, it reminds those who grew up watching college basketball of old of a time when it was not out of the ordinary for some players to average well over that mark.
- Lincoln Riley and the Oklahoma social media team is on top of things once again in this awesome version of ‘what are they up to?’
- Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen? Not only are Baker’s numbers better here, he also played great defenses like Ohio State, TCU (twice), and Georgia, effectively lighting all of them up in some form or fashion.
- Also, be sure to check out RJ’s thoughts on National Signing Day. The final recruiting stretch of the class of 2018 is here, folks. Who are the remaining targets and what are the chances Oklahoma lands their signatures?
- Speaking of RJ, go ahead and subscribe to his YouTube channel. If you don’t subscribe to his channel, watch out for a mollywhopping from his mama!
- Check out the second installation of Steven Parker’s journey towards the NFL. In this part, Parker talks about how he felt snubbed for being left out of All-Star games and for not being invited to the NFL Combine. Also, Parker has recently dealt with the flu, but remains positive through it all. Incredibly insightful stuff here.
- Texas native Deuce Nisbet has accepted a spot with the Oklahoma football team as a preferred walk-on. Nisbet plays inside linebacker and has solid measurables coming out of high school. Never count out a walk-on! Congratulations, Deuce, and good luck!
- I almost forgot how difficult/frustrating last season was on the hardwood. It appears Oklahoma is doing a much better job in close games this season. Now if the team can just figure out its road woes and play better defense…
- Speaking of Sooners finding new homes, it appears that former blue-chip recruit Ricky DeBerry is looking for one.
— SoonerScoop.com (@SoonerScoop) February 1, 2018
- Florida State Football is going big by throwing it back with this dope lineup they’ve assembled for the upcoming spring game.
- Air Bud is real, everybody! If he could talk, I’m sure he’d say ‘Ball is life.’
- Now this is just plain twisted. How could someone defy all morality and steal Red Panda’s seven-foot unicycle? Stuff like this diminishes my faith in humanity. Is there no justice left in this world? To quote Mike Gundy, “Where are we at in society today?”.
Follow Crimson & Cream Machine on Twitter!
Source: Crimson and Cream Machine
Powered by WPeMatico