The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now!
• This is the Oklahoma State football way to land a four-star: sign them up the watch them rise.
(Ty) Williams committed to the Cowboys back on April 26th, just the second commit in the class at the time. In-state linebacker Collin Oliver, who committed last week, is OSU’s other four-star prospect.
247 gives Williams a 90 grade — a three-point bump — and ranks him as the 15th best safety in the class (+27), the No. 6 player in the state of Oklahoma, and the 233rd best player in the class. [CRFF]
Ty Williams was the second add for the class and now he becomes the second four star-defender of the class for the Pokes.
• What would you say is the most important Big 12 football game this year? Berry Tramel says it involves the Pokes.
1. Texas at Oklahoma State, Nov. 27: The two teams picked to challenge OU for conference supremacy meet on Thanksgiving Friday — Stillwater could host what amounts to a Big 12 semifinal. [NewsOK]
• Cade Cunningham and the crew can head to Stillwater and start (voluntary) practice very soon, per the NCAA’s ruling.
NCAA Division I Council voted to approve voluntary athletic activities in football, men’s and women’s basketball beginning June 1, sources told @Stadium. Also reported by Yahoo
— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) May 20, 2020
• Enjoyed this pod from Boone and Ragusa chatting about the significance of Collin Oliver and LSU-transfer Dee Anderson:
• Brad Underwood’s Stephen F. Austin teams will have their wins vacated because of an administrative error making ineligible players in fact, eligible. Mike Boynton was an assistant on these teams and Kyle Keller (former Cowboy assistant) is the current coach.
• This is pretty wild – Cade Cunningham’s recruiting numbers are literally the top of the line.
— Cowboy Basketball (@OSUMBB) May 21, 2020
• Spent 15 minutes yesterday trying to find out what this show from childhood was called, really enjoyed this show on Nickelodeon where kids played sports
These pics after Mount St. Helens erupted in 1980 (twice) were insane
• All-in with this “Christian Reading Manifesto” (faith-based)
• This short post about a mom tucking her son in got me good
The post Daily Bullets (May 21): Gundy Adds a Four(th)-Star, Pokes Playing in Big 12’s Most Important Game appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Source: Pistols Firing