Dallas Skyline receiver Quaydarius Davis dropped his final six schools this week, naming SMU, USC, Oklahoma State, Texas, LSU and Florida among those under consideration.
Davis is a four-star Class of 2021 prospect who only recently became available on the market. Last summer he committed to Texas but decommitted in November.
— Quaydarius Davis2⃣ (@TheQuayDavis2) March 25, 2020
Davis’ recruitment has been all over the place, particularly from the OSU standpoint. Here’s a timeline of events since last summer:
- June 9, 2019: Commits to Texas
- Nov. 11, 2019: Decommits from Texas
- Nov. 24, 2019: Names top 10 of OSU, SMU, Texas, Minnesota, Florida, Kansas, Utah, LSU, Texas A&M, Alabama
- Dec. 2, 2019: Visits LSU
- Dec. 25, 2019: Names new top 5 of LSU, Texas A&M, Alabama, Texas, Florida
- March 24, 2020: Names top 6 of SMU, OSU, Texas, USC, Florida, LSU
So if you’re keeping track at home, OSU has been in the mix … then out … then back in. And that’s after extending him an offer last January.
We’ll see where it goes from here, but clearly Davis is worth the hassle. 247Sports rates him as a four-star recruit and the No. 105 overall prospect in the country. A 6-foot, 193-pound pass-catcher, he’s a big-play waiting to happen with impressive skills after the catch and speed to stretch the field.
The post Former Texas Commit Quay Davis Includes OSU in Final Six Schools appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Source: Pistols Firing