Oklahoma State is planning to open its campus this fall to students, but on Monday it released detailed guidelines and requirements to be met to ensure it can be done in a safe manner.
The guidelines are a checklist of personal health requirements that includes mask-wearing in addition to a two-week quarantine prior to students entering the campus environment. Below are those guidelines and an outline of what OSU will provide to accommodate their requests.
- All students, staff, faculty, contractors, vendors, suppliers and visitors must wear a face mask covering upon entering any public building on campus
- Eight disposable surgical masks to be given to all OSU full-time employees
- Two washable face coverings to be given to all OSU full-time and temporary employees
- One washable cloth face-covering given to all students
- Hand sanitizer given to employees and students
- Voluntary temperature monitoring stations on campus
Social distancing — while a tough challenge anywhere, much less a campus environment — is also part of OSU’s requirement to open.
“Maintain social distancing guidelines,” said OSU in its plan. “You are also expected to wear a face covering if working near or are encountering others. If you do not have a face covering, please contact your supervisor and one will be provided.”
The fall semester is set to start on Aug. 17.
The post Oklahoma State Releases Campus Return Guidelines for the Fall appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Source: Pistols Firing